As a tunnelling professional you’ll probably be familiar with LaserShell™, TunnelBeamer™ and steel-fibre reinforced concrete linings – these are just a few of the many UnPS tunnelling techniques and methods now adopted as standard industry practice. We’re proud of this exceptional track record, and this spirit of invention is in our DNA.
Our team features some of the brightest minds in the industry, from tunnel designers and engineers to Building Information Modellers and Finite Element Analysis specialists; assisted by CAD technicians, planners and programme managers, quantity surveyors, geotechnical engineers, design managers and visualisation specialists.
We have both office and site-based roles, so we probably have a career to suit you.
If you’re interested in joining us, please contact email@example.com for more information.
There’s a career path at UnPS for people who wish to follow it: from graduate into senior engineering and director-level roles, plus plenty of scope to move laterally depending on your preferred career path.
We believe in entrusting people with responsibility as soon as we think they can handle it – the more we grow as a company, the more opportunities will arise to become involved with.
Our diversity of projects also gives you scope to move in different directions, for example becoming involved in new specialisms or taking on a more customer-facing role.
A combination of open-plan offices and an open, informal team-focused approach make sharing knowledge part of our culture. It’s something that’s especially useful early on in your career. If you’re inquisitive and keen to learn, you can absorb lots of knowledge and really broaden your professional horizons with us.
We’ve designed our benefits package to help us attract, motivate and retain the most talented people in our industry. Whatever level you join us at, you can enjoy:
- Competitive pay and performance-related awards
- Contributory pension plan
- Company car, or car allowance (depending upon grade)
- Lifestyle benefits including childcare vouchers, employee assistance programme and enhanced maternity/paternity benefits (depending upon grade)
- Generous holiday allowance
- Employee discount schemes – for example with computer and mobile phone companies, builders’ merchants and car-hire firms
- Travel and subsistence allowance (where appropriate)